11 September 2010

Delighful Raya Eve 2010


Hello peeps! I'm already switch on the computer, checking my Facebook account and right now I'm on my way to update my blog and uploading a lot of pictures that i took. I'm extremely tired right now but i really want to share the memories of this year Raya Eve because tomorrow I have a long journey to kedah :( I just upload a few pictures on Blogger, the rest of pictures you guys can watch and comment on my Facebook account :)

First day, 09092010

After Sahur, I didn't continue my sleep, I'm watching You're Beautiful on my brother laptop again for the fifth times. Around 7 a.m, take a shower and packed the bag. Check all the stuffs. Contact lens, eyeliner, eyeshadow, compact powder, under wears, bras, baju kurung and other stuffs. My big brother and lil brother playing at the car porch and hell yaww they disturb my mood. The brother next door was doing a work at the outside suddenly, he smiled at me and i don't know what should i do so, i just smile to him. I never say hi to him because he is so poyo-poyo. After that, take Mak Teh & Pak Teh at Bangsar and vroom vroom Balik Kampung :)
Sampai kampung, bawa turun semua barang, macam nak putus jantung i mengangkat barang then pakcik ku sayang (scroll atas tengok gambar yang ada mat jambu batu duduk dekat LC) tolong angkatkan. After he help me, i duduk dekat luar then he come near me and asked me wether I'm fasting or not then have a short conversation, baru salam dia, peluk-peluk, cium pipi. Ecehh Ecehh, if korang percaya tak tahu lah. Act, i pun segan kadang-kadang nak salam sebab i pemalu tahap ghaban. Afternoon activities, tolong mama masak for breaking fast, i don't eat rice, i just eat fried tofu and drink a jug of sirap bandung cincau, burpppp. Malam? just chillax around playing bunga api with cousins. Haihh, my cousins yang teramat kecil-kecil ini would like to kill me. Around midnight baru tidur :)

Second day, 10092010
HO HO RAYA! RAYA! seven o'clock in morning nenek dah bising suruh bangun nak kemas-kemas rumah, lagipun mama dah nak balik from kubur atuk & nenek. Siapkan my lil brother and sister, then my turn to get ready. Wear my lens sampai merah merah mata :( Salam raya and makan, i eat Nasi Tomato that mama cooked. YUMMYY! After that, pergi raya rumah yang nearby dulu, lepas tuu pergi rumah Tok Long's and lastly Tok Ndak's house. Balik rumah nenek my stomach is so damnn full. Buka lens and watch television. Then lepak luar dengan my two cousins, my uncle yang pakai shade (scroll atas tengok guy yang pakai shade) known as Pakcik Rahim yang sama baya dengan i! lepak dekat pangkin, me and the rest duduk dekat luar rumah, suddenly pakcik Rahim's friend datang dengan pakai singlet and wearing seluar raya, mana baju melayu awak (menggatayy) Bila that guy senyum i pun senyum but senyum malu-malau lah awak, ecehhh. How should i describe him? Tak hensem sangat tak huduh sangat just in the middle class. Suka hati aku je menilai orang. I'm just having a gossip with my cousins Fatin & Diana then suddenly Busu's daughter Melissa Jasmay come near me and said 'that guy .....' I don't understand anything. Past few minutes, i walk toward Melissa and ask her again but this time she said 'That guy...' and tunjuk dekat pakick Rahim's with his friend yang datang pakai singlet yang muka boleh tahan. Then Pakcik Rahim's senyum-senyum. Malas nak ambil tahu, lepak je kat luar then lagi ramai kawan my uncle datang. EEEE, segan-segan. Then, Melissa tell my cousin Diana, and Diana laugh hardly. I was so worried what will my uncle whispered to Melissa. After that, i know the truth, Diana tell me, 'Kawan pakcik kirim salam dekat kau' i was so shy and terus masuk dalam rumah sebab that guy keep looking at me mcm nak bunuh. Lepas, kawan kawan pakcik balik, i tidur for an hour bangun-bangun Fatin & Diana entah ke mana so, i just duduk dekat pangkin. Malam, BBQ and i don't eat at all, diet :(
Midnight movie at TV2, Qabil Khusyri Qabil Igam, something like that. Movie yang very touch my heart sampai i nak menangis pun kena cover-cover because pakcik yang duduk atas motor LC known as Pakcik Kamal ada dekat tepi, if i cry mesti dia bising. Lepas the movie end teman Pakcik Kamal makan after he keep asking me to company him. so, borak dengan dia, gelak gelak, i feel he is very protective person :) Tidur.

Third day, 11092010
Bangun pagi dengan alarm yang sangat teruk! Kucing nenek tiba tiba masuk bilik nenek where's that is the room i sleep. Kucing tu kacau bini orang*kucing betina. Kucing betina tu pun sama, dah lah ada baby dalam perut nak mengatay lagi. Then terus bangun lah, alarm bising sangat, alarm kucing bergaduh. Then breakfast, Pakcik Kamal lambat pergi kerja, padan muka! Then semua get ready nak balik Kuala Lumpur, tangkap gambar dulu. Then salam-salam, i salam Pakcik Kamal dulu, dia hold my hand very tightly and suruh mama balik kampung lagi, rindu lah tuu. Bila turn nak salam pakcik Rahim i was so shy because i ada pakcik yang sama umur but salam juga lah for the second time, i walk toward him, pegang tangan dia and he smile make me melt! Seriously! Then, balik rumah safely :)