18 February 2011

12 Things


12. You'll read his/her texts over and over again - I do :)
11. You'll walk really really slow while you're with him/her - I do :)
10. You'll pretend 2 be shy whenever you're with him/her - No! --'
9. While thinking bout him/her, your heart will beat faster and faster - I do :)
8. By listening to his/her voice, you'll smile for no reason. - I do :)
7. While looking at him/her, you cant see the other people around you. You can only see that person. - For sure :)
6. You'll start listening to SLOW songs. - Yes :)
5. He/She becomes all you think about - Only him :)
4. You'll get high just by their smell - Correct!
3. You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them - Yes, is that what we call insane?
2. You'll do anything for him/her - Depend :)
1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time
- Yes, I love you :)