05 February 2011

February Come, Replace January


January, you are so nice with me. But, I need to move on to February. So, goodbye January. See you on 2012*Kiamat kiamat :P

  • Kelas dekat tingkat 4 is tough for me, tinggi sangat :/
  • Being selected as AJK form 5 for Syahbandar. Proud :)
  • Bendahari Badminton, pffft!
  • Naib Setiausaha Kelab Pengguna. We gonna rock this club girls! :D
  • Busy with kerja kerja menjual di Koperasi --'
  • Merentas Desa this year was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Lepak at Maju a lot! Kaya raya Maju Ahmad lama lama -____-'
  • First time in my life I saw AAA angry face, serammmmm!
  • Ehhh! Aku benci kau lah D!
  • Fought a lot with best friends :')
  • Goodbye January, I love you :)
February, please be good with me. Gimme sweet memories more than bitter :)