21 February 2011

Lil Brother

Frankly speaking, I felt time past really fast. You know, damnnn fasssstttt! School is super fucking tiring, this shit ain't funny man! Homeworks, presentation, oral and other stuff. Busy with entering important competition just to get Curriculum marks, taksubbb --' At school, make a really nice and smooth plan with beloved best friend, Arna :) It's about "ehem ehem". Keep it secret. But seriously, I can't wait! *sigh sigh :D During recess time, I just eat an Oreo that I bought LAST WEEK! Last week man! Jyeahhh! Saya memang pandai berjimat cermat segala macam ni. Al maklum lah naib setiausha Kelab Pengguna kann? hekhek :P

Accompany best best friends to Koperasi and I start talking trash. "Whateverrrr!" Annoying way. My girls get pissed off with me sampai dah menjerit "diam lah kau!". But korang pun terikut ikut, hehhhh! ;) I reached home. Hungry, thirsty, and damnn exhausted :/ I text AAA and I know he still sleeping. Errr whateverrr! :P I Loveee youuu honeyy
Take a shower first, wash my hair, and blow it. I feel freshhh and time for lunch! Yipppyyyy! :D

My Lil brother Naufal accompany me. This is damnn hilarious, cat-dog fight --' Err what i mean is sibling mouth fight :) I take a small quantity of white rice and 3 pieces of chicken. Ayam masak merah braii, my favorite! Macam nak gila aku tersenyum senyum time makan tadi :P Bila I letak pinggan atas meja and pull the chair. Lil Naufal start to talk nonsense

Naufal - "Angah ni tamak lah"
Najah - "Apa yang tamak nya?" *smabil cekak pinggang nak bagi kaki :P
Naufal - "Ayam ambik banyak banyak, tamak lah tu"
Najah - "Mana ada banyak, sikit je. Angah lapooo leee"
Naufal - "Aufal tak pernah dapat kakak tamak macam ni" *sambil buat muka
Najah - "Angah takda adik gemuk macam hang!" *Dah hangin satu badan -___-'
Naufal - "Okay aufal ada alang, achik, abang, mama babah. Aufal takda kakak tamak" *senyum
Najah - "Saya takda adik nama Naufal!"
Naufal - "Aufal nak lupakan angah" *sambil buat muka ala ala nak lupa kan something, dia sorang je boleh buat muka tuu --'
Najah - "Fineeeee! Buat lah! Takpayah cakap dengan Angah dah lepas ni. Awak buat susu sendiri"
Naufal - "Mama boleh buat kan susu aufal"


After that we keep silent. When he look at me, I look at other place. And same thing goes to me. Bila dia nak hantar pinggan pergi sink dia terlanggar tiang, hahahaha! Then he stare at me and said "Apa gelak gelak" terus blah and naik atas complain kat mama, hehehe :P

But before he take a nap he gimme his bottle and "angah tolong buatkan susu Aufal". I look at him and buat muka "Bukan hang tak ingat apa apa pasal angah ke?". I cakap I taknak buat and I hate him! Terus mata berair and start to cry, hekhek ;) Lembik macam jelly lah kau ni gemuk :P

For god sake, Naufal is only six years old! But he talks a lot! Like sister like brother, whateverrr! :D