06 February 2011

MAJOR PROBLEMS!

After I read your blog dearest Arna Farisa, best friend I miss the most. About a week I didn't meet you, talk with you, laugh and make stupid jokes together. And yeahh, I miss the memory when we talk about the "goble". The reason why I call you and tell you all my problems between AAA because I know you can solve my problem. Bukan bila ada problem je aku cari kau, aku nak call kau and cakap yang aku dah official dengan AAA but aku takut. Because time aku dah cerita teruk gila pasal AAA kau suruh aku lupa kan AAA hundred percent aite? I'm scared that you will get mad at me and said I'm such a moron! I can't Arnaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It's extremely hard for me to forget about him :/

Ada sebab kenapa AAA tak text aku, tak IM aku. Aku lupa nak cerita kat kau. Petang tu, kitaorang IM-ing macam biasa. Then, aku cerita pasal time PRANK CALL kat JRJ hari tu. Yang kita takut bila tengok muka AAA, muka dia gila garang kan? Yeahh, aku cerita yang kita takut tengok muka dia that time. Garangggggggggg! And then, he said "cakap kat arna I'm sorry tau". I was likeeeeeee? Okayyyy! AAA just said something like that to you, but dekat aku, dia tak cakap "sorry" pun. After that, aku terus off. AAA text me and said "I dah cakap sorry dekat you dulu. Then baru I cakap sorry kat Arna". LOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK! Ni lah sebab nyaaa, aku tau if aku cerita balik kat kau mesti kau think negative. So, aku on balik and check. Yes, he does. AAA dah cakap sorry dekat aku dulu. Kau tau tau je lah perangai negative thinking aku, teruk sangat!

Pleaseee, don't treat me this way. Why should I do so that you can forgive me? I know "sorry" can't make you feel much better. I don't want to put the blame on other best friends. But, when Afiqah's officially with FH, did she tell you punctual when they already declare? No, she didn't aite? Aku bukan nak sama kan problem aku dengan other girls. But, kenapa kau nak treat aku macam ni sekali? Teruk sangat ke aku tak bagitau kau pasal aku dah couple dengan AAA?


And you Nabilah, secret apa yang aku tak cakap kat kau? Banyak sangat secret aku tak cakap kat kau ke? Korang pun mesti ada hiding something from me kan? Takpa, korang simpan je. Aku taknak tau. Nabilah, kau ada ingat tak entry kau pasal all of us? You said you still awkward with me. Pleaseeee, I don't mind at all. Bila aku cerita pun bukan kau nak dengar sangat kan? I know sometimes you help me. But I don't know. When this kind of problem happened, all of you ignore me. Thank you so much!



Tomorrow at school, you guys can keep ignore me. I don't mind. I can keep moving on without you guys. if benci sangat kat aku, korang cakap terang terang. Aku tahu aku siapa, aku sedar aku siapa. Saujana ni bukan tempat aku. Tapi kalau tak suka jaangan layan akuteruk sangat. Hina sangat ke aku tak bagitahu korang pasal benda ni? FINEEEEEEEEEEE! Go on! Ignore me! Make me cried and left me behind. Pleaseeeee, tomorrow, just lemme be alone. Talk back about me and I don't care. Thank you :')