14 March 2011

PLAN B's

Dearest boyfriend Ahmad Aizad Azizi. I miss chuuuu like bloody hell! You having so much fun at Kelantan. While me? Dying here baby :( Darnnnnnn it! I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.


I'm having major problem with best friends. A long story and I don't want to make it short. Currently I'm not in a mood to talk about this shit. And for sure the ice skating plan will be cancel. So I make a new plan with AAA :')

We're going to One Utama, nearer place so that my mom can send me there. Hope so she can. Maybe we will go on Tuesday or Thursday. On Tuesday, my mom want to go to Ampang so maybe she can drop me at One Utama and pick me up when she on her way back home. Err on Thursday, she made a plan with Auntie Ina. They want to take us to TTDI for breakfast. Maybe after that Mama can send me there. Ahhh! I don't know. I will have a slow talk with my mom tomorrow. Her mood is so damnnnnnnnnnnn good! Tak salah kalau tanya and tak salah kalau AAA pun tanya sekali kan youu? hihi :D For sure we gonna watch movie, and for sure AAA belanja I makan. I luff chuu sweetheart