13 March 2011

A Night Full Of Light




Hello guys! I'm a Big Fat Naufal. I'm six years old. I'm a gamer. I play online game, console game and all the games I can play. I'm a bully. I always bullied my sisters! (Y)

Welcome to Taman ICT, Shah Alam :)

Welcome to Taman ICT, Shah Alam :)

Welcome to Taman ICT, Shah Alam. And you know what? This place is boring --'


My dad, Lil sister Najihah, Lil Brother Naufal and errr Naufal new friend, Mutu :P

I'm feel smexy when I stand near the tree and crossed my legs ;)


Meet my beloved mom, Cik Mala :)


I'M SO PROUD TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER!

Err Naufal new friend, Murugam suka pegang ular dia nak bagi kat saya. Saya rasa nak rembat ular sekali dengan dia sebab saya geli dengan ular, ISHHH!

This cafe is super duper awesome! At their ceiling ada robot besauuuuu! :o

I'M A STALKER!


I'M A STALKER!




Babyyy, I want that seahorseeeeeee! Play the game and get one for me pleaseeeee :/


Having so much fun marah marah guard guard Bangla kat ICT because they pissed me off. I hate this place and for god sake takkan pergi lagi dah taman ICT ni. Goodbye :)