17 April 2011

Lucky You

OHH HELLO XPERIA MINI 10, YOU KNOW WHAT. I HATE YOU AND ALSO YOUR OWNER!


Remember about the HTC tyTn phone that my big brother bought past a few weeks? The oldest entry, nahhh tak penting so buat buat tak ingat pun takpa, nenoneno :P Semalam my parents pergi trade-in that HTC tyntyn, haha :P I don't know berapa dapat, maybe around RM300++ Last week I used that HTC tyntyn, rasa nak lempo lempo ke dinding dah phone tu. Mula mula je lah, buat lepas sehari dua. Dah pro guna dah, nonenone :P Seronok je tengok dia dapat Xperia. Haihh jealous banyakkkkk! Tapi nak buat macam mana, takda rezeki kita kan. Kmalasnakcakapnantikitasedih, bye :')

Please, I'm jealous when both of my Lil sisters got original Adidas watch that cause RM200. While me just got two singlet and two eye shadow from Elianto that total cost only RM36. I'm jealous maaa :(