17 May 2011

AWAY


I'm going to Melaka tomorrow. Jalan jalan cari makan. Maybe gonna capture some picture and upload on blog. Pray my safety kay guys? Korang baca ah entry yang panjang tu. Padan muka! hehe :P Happy Teachers Day! I love you best friends - Arna, Nabilah, Afiqah, Ain Ruzlan, Ain Fasihah, Lee, Iqa
And my best classmates - Fathiah & Izzaty! I miss you guys :( Tak sabar nak pergi sekolah Rabu ni, banyak benda nak gossip dengan korang ni. Tak jumpa sehari macam tak jumpa setahun. Sumpah tak tipu! Rindu cangat cangat ni. Rindu kowang agi manyak dari rindu kat Ejad :( Thanks to my BFF for listening to my jealousy story. Thank you because back up Ejad moree! -.- And you too Haznie Amielya, thanks a lot! :')


Sometimes I prefer my best friends than boyfriend. I don't need you tonight. Because you also don't need me :')