29 June 2011

Suspense #4


I'm counting the day to let him go. Will always miss him. Long distance relationship? It's hard because we gonna miss each other, miss all the activities we used to do together. He will be busy and same goes to me. Trial and SPM around the corner. Maybe kurang dah kitaorang texting and calling. Only God know about that. I'm doing something for him. Something that make him remember me. Baru siap separuh. Will upload the pictures bila dah siap, see ya! ;)

Did you know how sad I am bila you bangun lambat petang tadi. I should call you but I don't want to disturb you. You lemme be alone and I'm so boring broo :/ Malam pulak pergi tengok bola kat stadium, haih Pergi lah Memang tengah bad mood ni. Dah ugut nak off phone tapi tak reply. Takpa lah, malaih nak text lagi. And malaih nak tunggu tunggu. Saya bukan penunggu, huhu -.- Nak tidur ahh, esok ada bengkel Kesusateraan Melayu sampai pukul 2. Penat :/