04 September 2010

Fo Fo Fo Four Minute











Annyong Haseyo, Chonun Chin-Sun Imnnida :) This time I wanna have a talk about Fo Fo Fo Four Minute. Okay, before this I don't have a deep interest toward 4Minute because I don't like their outfit on Hot Issue but now since their release their single Muzik, I'm gettin' in love with them especially HyunA Unnie(sister). All of them are so dammmmnnn beautiful and gorgeousss bebehh! Their much better than Girls' Generation or in Korea known as So Nyeo Shi Dae *sorry if you don't like what I'm saying here . 4Minute legs are much skinnier and their body is so perfect! Their music video is the best of the best because their dance is powerful, smexy, and awesome!


Pictures :-
First picture :- Single, I My Me Mine
Second Picture : Single, Hit Ur Heart / HUH
Third picture :-
S
ingle, Muzik
Fourth Picture : HyunA Unnie, Cha Cha Cha Change
Fifth Picture :- Single, Hot Issue