12 October 2010

Future Boyfriend & Husband


You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

_________________________________________________________

I always wondering can I get a really nice boyfriend like in Korean drama. I really want to have one. I'm get influenced with romantic Korean drama easily, trust me. I like the way the hero treat the heroine. Hold her hands and hug her from back. Walk together. say you love her first. Example, in You're Beautiful drama, the hero treat the heroine badly because he doesn't fall in love with the heroine but after he do fall-in-love the hero treat the heroin really nice. So sweet right? My big brother do the same thing to her girlfriend because he study the Romantic Korean Drama first and do at his girlfriend. Really, this kind of things make me jealous. So, watching Korean Dramas are really worth it because it can turn me to be a Juliette.