17 January 2011

OPOCOT!


Hey Monday! Yes, third weeks of school and wazzup? I can update my blog? JYEAHHHHH! A longgggggggggg speech from dearest principal, ecewahhhh :P Mathematics, Science and Commerce. First homework from Puan Sarifah Mona, the best science teacher evaaaaaaaaa! Pfffft! Short break for 25 minutes is not enough for me even I'm not buying and eating at school canteen. I don't know, I want more time for me to chillax my mind :) A lots of homeworks from teacher Mazilawati, sumpah berlambak, bertimbun timbun macam sampah dekat Alam Flora tu --' Two periods before I get back home is Malay Literature, mak aihhh. Study about Prosa Klasik is totally make me sleepy, dah tak larat nak tahan mata, ZZzzzzzZZZZZ ;) Baru je nak landing kepala atas meja mesti ada orang kacau, GRRRRR! FYI, Puan Azlina is not my class teacher anymore and we still stick with her rules, damnnnnnnnnnnn!

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Five minutes late, because Puan azlina is still not done with her speech --'

I walk with my girls, then suddenly I saw someone yang macam kenal but not so sure. I saw Afiq Azlan but dalam kereta dia ada budak kecik, comel gila sipuuuuuuuuuuuut! :D Bila nak dekat, dia pusing and look at me and wave at me and smile at me. Aku yang memang tak kompem itu Afiq ke tak, dengan muka terkejut, wave at him jugak, haha -,- Apa ke ghupa nya aku ni --' and all my question marks have gone. If lee ada mesti dia suka ;)