08 February 2011

Polaroid Business



Heyyy guys! This is just a short entry. More entries gonna post soon, a lots of thing happened on Monday and Tuesday, err, what I mean is today :P Of course is about AAA and friends :)

Recently, Arna is doing some Polaroid business. She is selling Polaroid picture. It only cost RM 5.00 included your name. If you guys get interested with it, just post a comment at my blog or Facebook account. It only cost RM 5.00! Arna will go to the location you already pick and do some photo shoot using digital camera first and after that she gonna take using Polaroid Camera. That all! It's simple as one two three :)

Errr, I'm gonna do it with AAA, soon! I already told him that we gonna take Polaroid picture wearing Malaysia Jersey since he doesn't lemme wear Manchester United jersey. Erghhh! I Hate You! I Hate Arsenal & Barcelona! But I love you, okay I'm blushingggg :D