11 March 2011

Chocolate muffin


Because of a muffin you yell at me! Because of a muffin you ignore me! Because of a muffin you choose him more than me! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin! I hate muffin!

I felt sad :'(

On 8th March, Arna bought a muffin. Actually, two muffins but she already ate one before recess. On recess time we went to kelas Pendidikan Khas to buy a pau. Okayy, pau kaya sedap! I don't care pau kaya jugak! *kening kening ;) So Arna just left her muffin and before nak balik she offer the muffin to me. But I'm freaking full so I said that I don't want. By the way it is a chocolate muffin. I don't eat chocolate and I not a chocolate maniac, thank you. Even sometimes Arna brought chocolate from Overseas but I don't give any good respond. Tak heran pun. Dah tak suka chocolate dah lah, nak paksa paksa apahal?! GRRRRR --' I just eat CADBURY BLACKFOREST, but seriously I just can eat for a few bites only. And the terus rasa muak :/ Suddenly Arna offer the muffin to Rashid, our class monitor. I was likeee apahal kau nak bagi dia?! I saje je cari nahas, padahal tak nak pun muffin tu. Punya lah berebut dengan Rashid. Jerit jerit dengan Arna apa semua. Merajuk lah konon nya. Duduk tempat lain. Lastly datang jugak dekat Arna. But touching lagi, i jarak kan meja, biar ada gap sikit. We didn't talk for a few minutes and after that kitaorang look at each other then gelak gelak balik, HAHAHA Okay she is my best best best friend, mana boleh kalau gaduh lama lama :') Ni semua salah kau RASHID! Kau penyebab aku dengan Arna gaduh, huhhh! All classmates just looked at us. But diaorang dah faham bebenor dengan perangai kitaorang. Gaduh macam mana pun, jerit jerit kuat mana pun last last elok balik. Siap boleh tidur sama sama dalam kelas, hikhik :D I luufffff chuuu Arnoob
♥♥♥ :)