11 March 2011

Hello Holidays


Hip Hip Hoooraaaayyyyy! Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. First day of school holiday, fuhhhh! I already done doing all of my KERJA RUMAH TERANCANG, except err mathematics. Seriously, when I take a look at the paper I don't have any mood. I will do it later with Arna, right girl? :) I'm entering a writing essay competition by Scholastic and JYEAHHH! I'm done with "what friends mean to me" essay, hikhik :P Jangan jealous okay Arna and Izzaty. I'm down with it. Teacher Mazilawati want I and Arna enter debate. It's freaking funny! I? Debate? Okay. Hope so that I can make it :) Tak cuba tak tahu, dah cuba baru tahu kan? If kerja rumah terancang sudah selesai Najah Iman lakukan. That's mean there is only one homework I need to do. COMPLETE LITERATURE MALAY NOTES! Sumpah! Bertimbun timbun, berbukit bukit, bergunung ganang, complete semua ciptaan alam yang tnggi tinggi. Jenuh lah nak membuat :/ Tetapi disebabkan ada nya teknologi, apa susah, cari je kat Google. Kalau dapat alhamdullilah. Tak dapat bunuh diri lah Najah, heee :D


If receive a text that say "Najah Iman telah kembali ke rahmatullah". Hahhh! Pandai pandai lah come to my house baca yassin apa yang patut. Takkan tak faham faham. Take care, I love you guys :)

*AAA will scold me if he read this entry. He get mad when I'm talking about death, hikhik ;)
I Lebiuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyy
♥♥