03 April 2011

Ronald McDonald


Its only half of us. So that's mean ada lagi ramai lah kannnnn?
Lemme explain one by one. One two three START!
NAJAH IMAN, ARNA FARISA, NABILAH DAYANA, NURUL AFIQAH IZAHAR, PUTERI NUR ALIAH, NUR AFIQAH YOSSRY, NUR AIN RUZLAN, NURAIN FASIHAH, ZAWIN NAJAH ASRI, AINA YASMIN, AHMAD AIZAD AZIZI ♥♥, SYED ABDULLAH AMIN, HASSANUDIN, HARIZ WENGWENG, FAZRUL HADI AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FAKHRUL AMMIR :)


I hate their camera gemuk (DSLR).
Mentang mentang lah camera saya kecik & slim.
Takpaaaaaa! :(


Mesyuarat tergempar AJK HARI GURU di McDonald Puncak Alam.
Yang banyak Rabbit liar, hikhik --'


They get nosier when eat.
But when there is no food on the table.
They just remain silent.

Pelik macam alien lah hangpa ni :P


Tadi kan Zawin Najah Asri kan, dia menyanyi lagu Perfect Two but she translate it into Bahasa. Dia cakap dengan Ain Fasihah but saya terdengar lah dia translate. Saya menyapuk lah tiba tiba dia cakap dia tak cakap dengan saya. Saya sedih. Takpa :(



*New hair cut, I loikeeeeeeeeee it babyboyyy :)

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages
You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper


*Nyomey nyomey pakai purse Dorthy Perkins, hikhik :P

You can be as cold as the winter weather
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date
You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming'
Or u can be the sun when it shines in the morning



Lee - "Kau pahal nak gaduh ke? Dah lah pakai Rabbit apa semua tu. Ingat cute lah! kau lompat sekarang, kau lompat macam rabbit sekarang jugakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"






3th April, 12.00 pm until 4.30 pm :)