03 May 2011

Triple A's

I'M GONNA SCREAM OUT LOUD WHEN I MEET YOU THAT I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Tomorrow 4th May 2011, 3 months anniversary with beloved boyfriend. Rasa macam kejap je kan? Kan? Kan? Titew cayang awak tangat tangat tau? Tau? Tau? Okay dah, that is so annoying Najah -.- I'm sorry for all the mistakes I made, I know you gonna accept the apology easily and let the mistakes flow with the wind. But when you're the who one who made mistakes I'm gonna keep sulking even you tried so hard to cool me down. Kalau dua dua merajuk siapa nak pujuk kan you? That is the reason why I love you. There is more reasons why I love you. I will list down one by one on other entry okay sweetheart? I love you so muchieeeeeeeeeeeee! Kbye Titew malu nanti orang semua jealous tengok kita couple yang cwett weh weh *apa benda tu Najah oii? Jangan nak naughty naught dengan g-girl lain nanti kita rembat awak *ayat Myspace, hahahahhaha :P Okay serious, nak publish entry ni dah. I love you so much Ahmad Aizad Azizi. You're the TRIPLE A's that I loike so muchh :')