25 November 2010

Not In A Mood

Errr, seriously pissed off. I don't meet him today.

I went to Maju around 4.30 something, well, it's raining. sampai je I saw my girls, except Arna & Nabilah. For sure tak sampai lagi -,- So, I make stupid jokes because baru lepas call Aizad, happy gila gilaa. Time tengah mandi still senyum sorang-sorang sampai shampoo masuk mata, pedihhh ;'( I told him that I'm going to Maju and hoping that he will show up. So, I cakap I nak mandi dulu, and he said "okay". I cakap "okay je?" and he said " I love you". AWWWWWWWW, suka suka sukaaa, okay, drop it Najah -,- Memalukan betul

So, lepak lepak and here they come, Arna and Nabilah. We talk a lot, lama gila tak borak, rinduuuuuuu :( Still, Dolah & Aizad tak datang because it's raining heavily, aiyooo -,- Penat I plan dengan Dolah, haihhhh. Next time lah Dolah, okay? So, teh ais I jadi double lah kan? HAHA

Suddenly, ada hot kid datang, but form one baruu ;'( Handsomeee! Seriously, handsome, but kecik lagi. I will ask Hassan about that kid later :)

Nothing happen, I don't feel like I enjoy the lepak-ing today, errr, shut up!