12 December 2010

"C"

This is what I call as "heart-to-heart-talk-with-AAA-entry". I text with him, maybe a text-ing period that make me feel much much better. it's start with normal question, why I did not reply his text and so whatever. A few minutes later he asked me
"your mom tak bagi I contact-ing dengan you eh?".
I was likeee what the fish? I said no. Then I asked him who told him, he said no one, he said
"I yang rasa macam tu".
Then I'm start to be emotional and confused, confused with his question. I said to him
"you yang taknak text I dah kan, takpelah".
Then he replied
"Ya allah, kenapa dengan you nie, bla bla bla".
Dia dah start membebel. Padan muka kau Najah, suka cari musibah kan --' I told him that I read his wall, oldest post and I know who the hell does he like. He asked me who? I said
"nevermind :)".
But he keep pushing me so, I tell him
I" taktahu nama dia, but time I baca wall you dengan Fit, nama dia ain kot, kot lah".
Okay, after that, he said
"Alahai yoouuuu, I mana pernah suka budak form 3 tuu. You jangan buat lawak boleh tak? You dah janji taknak ada negative neagtive thinking nie kan".
Mula lagi, aku kena bebel lagi lah, haiyoooo -,- Then I said okay, and sorry. did you guys know what he said after that? I tell you guys right now
"Sayang jugak you dekat I kan sampai jealous macam nie sekali,".
Elehh, PI GI DAAAA(!) Suka syok sendiri, haktuihh :D I feel much much better now, thanks Aizad :)

He text me around 2.00 but I'm sleeping, sengugut duhh :'( Sakit gilaaaaaaaa!

I wake up around 5, mama suruh bangun because we're going to take dinner outside like always. So, bila dah gerak, I saw Aizad, Dolah, and maybe Afiq and Amie dekat kedai makan near Fareed. Sumpah(!) I saw him. That time, waitress dia hantar makanan and Aizad bukan main borak borak dengan waitress tu :'( Bila dah lepas, he text me. So, I asked him,
"dah habis makan?".
Then I explain really hard to him and nahh, that's not him. Maluuuuuu(!). He said
"tuu lah rindu dekat I, tengok semua orang nampak I".
Haiyoo, seriously, I nampak dia, mata nie kann -,- So, we text and text. Suddenly he said
"You, muka I gatal :(".
I terus cuak tahap dewa, I asked him why? Dia termakan udang, hidung dia dah merah. Sumpah, I dah risau(!) I asked him to take allergic medicine but he asked me to chill. You aksed me to chill? You dah lah allergic, boleh termakan pulak udang, haihhh --'
Then I call him, first word keluar from my mouth
"okay?"HAHA

He said he's already fine, dia suruh I jangan risau. Mana tak risau nyaa, suka buat orang cuak, Aizad Aizad, ishh ishh :D
Fuhh, what a day, I love you Ahmad Aizad Azizi, wink wink :)