14 December 2010

"F"

What a day(!) I made a lepak-ing plan with my girls. But, they cancel it, I understand :) But, Nurul already promise me want to treat me teh ais but dammmn(!) I forget about it. So, Nabilah came to my house and to give that "thing". Around 5.30, Nurul come to my house. I was like "OHMAIGOD!". Lupaa gilaaa. Sorry Nurul. So, I change my cloth and when I go outside, nahh, Nurul dah hilang. So, I thought tak jadi, rasa bersalah tahap dewa DOPESEN :( Then, a few minutes later, all my siblings shouting
"ANGAH, KAKAK NURUL DATANG!".
Fuhh, nasib baik, so, rasa bersalah tu dah pi jauh jauh. Nurul bring her lappie along. So, we walk to Maju. I ask Aizad where he is. He said he already at home. It's okay because he coming to Maju later. We walk about 15 minutes and I say hi to pakcik yang bawak basikal and also India yang dekat car wash tuu, HAHA Berani kan I Nurul? Sampai je Maju, I saw Hariz, Aiman and also Irfan. Terus join table diorang, fuhhh, nasib baik ada gang :) Then, I see Dolah and Afiq, haihh, depa tak perasan aku, takpe lah :( Orang HOTZZ kann :D So, we talk and talk, Nurul busy with her lappie and I'm talking with them. So, I waiting and keep waiting, suddenly I see Aizad. GAWSHHHH! I keep silent and he keep waving at me ask me to join his table. No wayy! Kan Nurul? Then, all the mamaks tengok-tengok Nurul :D Sakit hati betul(!) Jelessss(!) Then, tiba-tiba Aizad come to our table. Huisshh, terkejut kitaorang --' Then, he sit in front of me and nahh he keep looking at me, malu gilaa, blushing blushing. We talk and talk. So, around seven, Nurul's father come and fetch us, thank you Nurul and uncle :)


I saw a hot guy! Sumpah, I suka gila tengok dia, dengan rambut drag-lock hair, fuhh, handsome betul. He wore red tee's and Nurul keep saying "dia pandang sini lah". Dia datang balik kan Nurul? Cute gilaaaa(!) Time Aizad join our table, I talk with aizad but I still looking at the drag-lock guy. Then, Nurul show me his chat box with Dolah and Dolah ask me to look at Aizad sebab Aizad keep looking at me. Sort of. So, I talk with Aizad and ignore that guy, haha :D Saya sayang awak lah AAA, I cucuk Aizad dengan fork, HAHA I was so pissed off with all the mamak and tercucuk Aizad, HAHA