15 January 2011

BEST FRIENDS FOREVERRRR


I'm a bad bad bad best friend, how could you Najah Iman? Hurt your best friends? Make she cried? You are damnnnnnn cruel! I didn't mean it. I just felt like you guys didn't concern about me at all. I asked you guys whether you guys will gong to Maju or not but you guys remain silent. I asked Afiqah but she didn't give any answer and yes, she keep silent. I asked Arna and Nabilah but still, the same things happen. At least korang cakap lah tak confirm lagi or what. Ingat aku tak terasa ke? If aku buat salah, aku mintak maaf kan? You guys didn't think bout me at all. For you guys, it just a piece of problem but to me it's mean a lot. Bila aku ajak lepak, korang bagi alasan, takda transport lah, apa lah. But this time, boleh pulak kan? For God sake, aku kalau boleh taknak talk about this. I want to keep it as a secret. Sebab, nanti salah aku jugak lah kan? Aku lah yang kena mintak maaf --' Okay, done with it.


Lee's, frankly speaking, when you talk about what happen bila kau lepak dengan ABM and AAA, memang aku jealous gila babi! Gila babi punya jealous! Kau boleh cerita dekat aku, kau baling phone AAA dekat dia and etc etc. Aku rasa macam nak menangis je. I try my hard to control my attitude, jealousy and what so ever. But, when you talk about it, nahh, I don't know what is the best words can describe my situation that time. AAA told me that he just wanna eat, lepak lepak and balik. But, bila aku sampai, elok je dia, dengan makan tak habis, boleh gelak gelak semua. Aku taknak think negative, bila aku think negative korang semua marah aku. But, can you guys imagine you guys in my situation, what will you do? Lepas aku blah, aku dah menangis atas motor Ain Zul's, pathetic? Yeahhh, damnn pathetic! AAA boleh cakap dekat aku yang he remain silent but kau cerita dekat aku yang AAA and ABM dah bahan bahan kau. Kau memang talkative, tak payah cakap, semua orang tau. Letak kau kat mana mana pun, kau boleh hidup :) Sumpah, aku taktahu macam mana nak cakap lagi.

Those two stories are the reason why aku moody on Thursday, sorry.

Sorry you guys, I still can't stop from all the negative thinking. Hate me? Yes you may. But, I lemme tell ya, I will always love you guys, now and forever. Only Allah and death can separate us.

Catch me up on the next entry, loveeeeeeeee Najah :)