16 January 2011

Fujifilm Instax Mini Cameras ♥









Instax Mini 50S :/


"MODEL" is using Instax Mini 7 --'
I hate you Arnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :'(


While people around me so proud with their DSLR , they can't stop showing off their gadgets and what ever they wanna do, loserrrrr! I'm so bored to face that kind of situation. They don't have any photography skills but still bawak ke hulu hilir binatang gemuk tuu :D Menyampah mak nyahhhh. No, I'm not jealous. Yes, before this I also get addict with DSLR but all my interested in photography have gone. People get straving to own DSLR buy jyeahhhhh I'm totally want Instax cameras. I extremely want this Polaroid camera. Time saya kecik-kecik, Mama selalu tangkap gambar guna camera yang kena masuk kodak tu. Alah, camera yang dulu-dulu tu, yang kita tangkap gambar dekat Zoo tuu :D Lepas tu, kena cuci and tuggu for a few days. Camera dulu dulu tak boleh nak delete gambar, kalau buruk memang buruk lah jugak, haha ;) For God Sake, I'm so jealous with Arna, I baru je update dekat facebook about this Instax. Suddenly she already took a picture holding this Instax. Best best best best friend I sorang ni memang lah -,- GRRRRRR! I really want this Instax. If I nak beli using my own money? Alahai, berjanggut lah nampak nyaaa :'( So, I only have my one and only money resource, she is my Mother! Wahhhhhh, Mama yang memang dah lembut macam marshmallow perlu saya lembutkan lagi untuk mendapatkan Instax ni. I will tell her that I will give her my best result during this upcoming monthly test. Kalau result okeh, boleh lah angkut Instax satu, kan maaaa? :) If dapat Instax, and mama tolong refill kan palaroid without any complain, Nintendo Wii kasi cancel lahh, ahahaha :D


Catch me up on the next entry, loveeeeeeeeeeee Najah :)