06 March 2011

When I Sing




Last night dearest AAA buat supersaver so, tiba tiba AAA remind about a deal that I made with him past few days. I HAVE TO SING A SONG! Seriously for the first time I kena menyanyi untuk someone. AAA is the first boy ♥♥ Okayyyy! Time skype AAA dah ingat kan. So I choose to sing One In A Million by Ne-Yo, hekhek :P This is damnnnnnnnn hilarious! Dari petang lagi dah siap tulis lyrics apa semua, sing over and over :D Bila dah habis skype I cakap kat AAA if nak I sing kena make sure yang AAA have that song. I thought AAA takda lah, selamat lah sehari dua. Butttt, AAA ada. Siap buka laptop, saje je kan GRRRR I sing certain part je, janji nyanyi kannn?


I can be in love
But I just don't know
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do it's working
All the boys don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million boys around but I don't see no one but you

Boy you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this



Semalam tak hujan kan? So I bet suara I sedap lah. Nanti boleh lah I masuk mentor ke apa ke. Jadi artist, hot sikit, hikhik :P
Taubat taknak nyanyi lagi dah lepas ni --'